Wednesday, September 06, 2006

What To DO??? (HAHAHAHAHHA) 2

Sigh... Today i never go school because i not feeling well and dont have enought sleep past few days(hahahahahahha) and i really very very boring nothing to do. But i have one thing is to finish the iGroup website so the kids can update the website by themselve and let them try so the update the website and do website desigh. and later have to do visitation with teacher Eu (thank God she is back from KL Emerge) but she is leaving at 9pm and i think i have to visit some of the kids by myself but never mind Father(God), Son(Jesus) and the Holy Spirit with me. and friends like Jonathan that i can sms him(hahahahhahahah) i feel i like stalking them (WAHHAHAHAHAH) not funny any way i really bless that he is my friend. And something happen before the prayer meeting. i was use my laptop and i think jonathan was there also, so he came over to ask me to let him claim his kids(he dont have computer access so he ask me) and when he was sitting next to me i feel something in me trembling and i began to feel cold air coming and when jonathan finish claiming all his kids and he leave the sit and go back to talk to his friends and i trembe even more i also dont know why. and when i leave the cafe everything went back to normal. and i think that Jonathan cast out something in me. i also dont know what is the thing. if you dont believe you can ask nick was there when i tremble.

From
Letter TO GOD

No comments: