Sunday, September 10, 2006

Anger

Today Pastor Kong preach on Anger, the svc was very good during praise i can already feel something is going to happen during the svc and really after when Pastor Kong i was crying already by the time cos i can feel God is calling me to forgive and forget the people who have hurt me. and pastor kong said this you feel hard to forgive and forget the people who have hurt but you have to forgive and forget cos God forgive and forget all out sins. and was said their name na d and i cannot said out two to four name and it really is a challegen for me to said this four names. (give your clue is JJYC guess yourself i going home to blog) i have forgive and forget about the things they done to me i really must forgive and forget. and i believe when i tell them they will not be shock. cos they are my closes friends (should you who by now) i really forgive and forget JJY but for C i must really take a step to really ask God.

From
Letter TO GOD

No comments: