Thursday, September 07, 2006

Dont Worry I ok already

Hi people!!!! Just now is the morning i was writing God Loves 1 and 2 i feel better and i after right all that i went to do my quiet time and the presence of God is there and i began to give all my problems, sadness and loneliness to Him after talk and fellowshipping with Him, He show me a vision again (PTL !!!!!!!) I saw the same vision that God show me during the emerge conference and reminded me that I am the head and not the tail, i can do all things thought chirst who stengthen me, all the things are possible with God, willing to give all of ME in exchange for more of Him and Love people and care for people. And i was reminded how God change life when i came to City Harvest Church (Youth Svc) and many things happen and God is so good in forgetting all my sin. (HAHAHAHAHAH) and whenever He is close to me, He will huge me and the presence of God is so stongh i started cry many times in church and during cell group meeting really God Loves me and i know Best friends is there to encourage one another and prayer for one another and thanks to Jonathan. He really encourage me i dont knoow why i can share with him the things happen to my life.

Report on the Website: Is half way done

From
Letter TO GOD

No comments: