Monday, September 18, 2006

Children's Church Svc

WOW today super tried man, I was in expo around 725am and i book seat for the members and i am so call the first few to reach early and when the door open everyone start running into the hall and later we are stop and wait for around 10 min and when it open again everyone start running again sigh( some more i was curry a big bag with me) and PTL we got a seat like so call infornt first time ever we seat infornt thanks to cinthia and me loh. (HAHAHHAHA) and after svc i went to conference room to take the DVD from the two room 7-9 and 10 - 12 and after that we went to the bus and when we reach jurong west church we start to work. and when the svc start and is time for me to go up the stage wai sum came to me and ask me to do games and i said ok. so after the welcome they will shock that i am also the game masters. but i enjoy myself to serve God and after that i was the BV to build up the svc. and PTL God give me stength to serve him again and many happen to me but God is still using me to do greater work for Him.

Hope you enjoy the song.

Keep praying for Children's church to hit the target of 7,000 kids this children's Day.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

From
Letter TO GOD

No comments: