Thursday, September 07, 2006

God Loves ME 2

And i really feel i lost all the passion of reaching out to the lost. and whatever things i do nobody is there the give me a hand only GOD you are there and Jonathan everytime i need help and telling you because how busy you are, you still have to reach out to people and care for people who need encouragement and talk to friends, but for me NO because they dont really care about me and they are busy they are not willing to spend sometime for friends and i dont why i feel like B________ but i will never B__________ cos onces i leave the house of GOd i will be totally lost and be detory by the world and i will keep press on and never let go. And i am thinking why i do so much and no one around me comfort me and say something nice to me and encourage me to go stronght and the only two person is GOD and Jonathan and i know sometime i know i am emotion and i always smsing jonathan but i dont know why i only to can share with him and God the things in my life and i sometime control myself not to sms jonathan cos i know he also got his own members and work to look after for. I just feel tried of doing all this thing i dont find any meaningf in life.:(

From
Letter TO GOD

No comments: