Thursday, September 07, 2006

God Loves ME

Everyone around ME dont love ME, never mind because God is always there for ME and everything happen to ME, HE will bring me thought and HE will love ME with a fatherly love, i just cannot let go what man have done to ME and r_______ me and dont c______for me and just do their own things without ask how are you, i just h______ people who are like this. I dont why people around me is doing this, but i know i going thought a vallery again. I feel like stopping this things and let over it, but i know God is there to help me to over come all this thing. I JUST NEED PEOPLE TO TALK TO CAN SOMEONE TALK TO ME!!!!!!!!! do whatever to wake me up and bring me back the passion of reaching out to kids and people in the world. :(

From
Letter TO GOD

No comments: