Friday, September 08, 2006

Best Day Ever!!!

Hi after what i said yesterday alot of things happen to me, The vision God have given to me is surely for me because with God all things are possible with Him, and when we trust in the Lord He will make out path right and this month alot of things happen to me and i must never give up and never give in to the evil. i must stand strongh and fight the fight of FAITH, and thank God for his mecry towards me and show me the path i should walk on and i will press on and keep on walking and i dont care what people said about me. i know God and friends are there to encourage me and put me back to the path that God wants me to walk on, I thing i live for is to give all my praise to GOD, i all i want is to live for YOU and every we have belongs to God will surely bring to the vision to be a pastor and preach the word if God to the childrens and bring them love, joy and peace in them. Hope your will keep on looking forward.

IS THIS VISION FOR ME??????

ANSWER IS: YES THIS VISION IS SURELY FOR ME

From
Letter TO GOD

No comments: