Friday, September 01, 2006

What Am i Going to Do TODAY????

So today is teacher's day is also school holiday. So happy but also boring because going to stay at home the whole day (HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA). NOT any more i going out with my grandma to TP to shop a pair of NEW shoes and a NEW bag you can see for yourself my old bag cannot be use so need to go and buy a new one(HHAAHHHAHAH i am so happy cos i dont need to pay). and my shose got holes so cannot wear. so everything must change and enjoy myself stress free cos i dont have exam but i got end of the year project and i dont know have they buy the things??? never mind dont worry if they never buy we can buy next week.

This is my old bag everytime i bring this i must look the hole see if anything important drop out (HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA)


From
Letter TO GOD

No comments: