Thursday, September 07, 2006

Is This Vision For ME???

Sometime i jsut wonder why am i in children's church minstry. is cos of the past that i am i kid and now just serve back in children's church. And i was thinking is this calling for ME or for someone else. and I was looking thought the vision and i thinking am i so good for this vision to preach to all the kids and bring them love, joy and care and being a pastor. My english is so bad and i cannot even speak well and i am going thought alot of things in my life and wondering the God have you place the vision in the wrong person. And everytime i look at the vision and your words and i feel i not feet to in this vision and why must all this thing happen to me, and the Vision you pleace in me is the right vision for me? i dont feed into the vision, as i said my english is so bad, i dont know how the dress myself in my out look and i have many thing i do wrong and how can i be in the vision. God please speak to me and tell me is this vision really for me or i am just thinking what i want to be when i grow up. God show me, my vision again. And well done Jonathan keep pressing On, God have a greater plan for You. for Me, i think God still want to shape me and Jonathan you will grow even more.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

From
Letter TO GOD

No comments: