Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Good Talk yesterday

Yesterday i had a good talk with brother Anson, i had wanted to talk to him so badly, so i decided to sms him and ask him whether if he is free and he replied me by asking me what time would i prefer. I told him anytime will be great as I am at home at that time, we decided to meet up at centrepoint Mac. and We had a great talk as I shared with him how i felt about some stuff and the things that had been revolve around me.

Yesterday i sms Jonathan to seek for forgiveness as I was provoke to anger by him, that he can lead a group but me still at the same place and not move. At first I thought he was shocked to receive that sms because he did not reply me, I started feeling down but as I was visiting the doctor, I smsed him again and to my surprise he replied me. He explained that he was asleep at the point when I smsed him previously. He continued by saying that he already knew tat I was provoke to anger. Haha. Thank God for someone like him in my life, he is such a faithful friend and he has been constantly helping me. I must always stay focus, strong and always refrain from having self-pity-ness again.

I will constantly remember to abide in God's word even when is not my time to rise up, I will stay faithful in serving the people around me. It might take some time for me to rise up but surely I know that God will make me a great person one day only if I press on to the highest calling.

From
Letter TO GOD

No comments: