Wednesday, September 13, 2006

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

Today i my HAPPY day !!!!!!!!!! You will surely ask me why? Now i going to share with all of you. i starting to open myself to alot of people. People like my best friend Jonathan, Jackson, Yuhao, Jin Hu. and for people who know like: Yvonne, Anson, Xin We, Wai Sum, Wen Kai and Timothy. I really feel better when i began to share with them i will not feel so repression that all the anger and sadness inside me. I really want to thank God for Me to share my life with people. and i know i can grow even more this coming years and really God is moving me and changing Me to be a better person day by day. And PTL i have already faster 5 days of Veg fast, i still have 25 days to go, i believe breakthough in Cell group and AA zone. And this few weeks we Children's Church will be doing satuation and i thinking of something to bring a the kids.

From
Letter TO GOD

No comments: