Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Sun album

Last whole Week and this Week i was listen to Sun song and i find when i whenever i was down i will listen to her song cos her song bring me LOVE, HOPE and PEACE. i was listening and also looking at the song, the first album "SUN WITH LOVE" really take a impact in life again.

SUN WITH LOVE Album
1. Sun With Love => Your Attitude Determines Your Altitude
2. 没有你 => If You Have A Past That Dissatisfies You, Forget IT... Recreate Your Past
3. 安全感 => The Greatness Of A Dream Is In How Many Other Dreams It Holds
4. 谢谢有你们 => Love Covers Everything, Love Expects The Best & Does the Best
5. 只要快乐 => Tragedies In Life Are Not Punishments But Challenges
6. I Believe In Love => I Must Live Out My Destiny, Not Just The Treasure Of My Destiny
7. 告诉他 => when Facing Challenges, Never Become Bitter, Instead Become Better
8. 安徒生
9. 有你就够了
10. 他还在等你 => Maturity Does Not Come With Age, It Comes With Your Ability To Accept Responsibilities

The words really impact my life to live a better life and keep walking and press on to the upward call of God

From
Letter TO GOD

No comments: