Saturday, August 12, 2006

Busy Day!!!

Today is a very busy day for ME cos i have to serve in children's church and i like only sleep 4 hours cos i have to finish the powerpoint silde before the svc today. Hahahaha i never check to photo and the spelling and you know what i totally forget how to spell drama i spell it in this way DARAM. and brother danny laugh at ME hahahahahhahahahaha. And 1 more the photo i use in the powerpoint is not a temple but is a ____________. so brother xinwei call me to skip the silde. hahahahahahahahaha. And today no photo cos today is a busy day. sight Clara laptop cannot connect to her house wireless but she can connect to Mac and coffeebean sight?? and i ask her to throw away her laptop and even good come to me so i can use for school(cos now this computer cannot use in my couses so sad!!!!) i pray she will give me or sell me her old and slow........ laptop. (HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA)

From
Letter to God

No comments: