Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Dont Know what to do?

Today i and some of my classmate went Sim Lim tower to do the last research and we have come out with the finial project. And after that i went and meet Jackson and Clara. And later we went to National Library again to study and i know they use my laptop to watch DVD they win. And i have no laptop to my project and the gattn chart and only when Yuhao came that they return me my laptop to do my work. and alter Alvin and his friend join us. (they are not studying they are readsing comics book loh) after that Jonathan call to ask jackson to go with him to cut his hair and jackson ask us(Yuhao, Me and clara). and after the call something happen to two person and later three person into the problems and they go their way. and now they dont talk to each other loh. i dont know what to do. NOW i have to wait for them to cool down and meet them for lunch. some of the photo i taken.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

From
Letter To God

No comments: