Wednesday, August 23, 2006

LOST 3 (Spiritual)

Today for dont know what reason i feel lost and like my calling have been lost and cant be found. and today also dont know what reason i feel angry and also piss of also dont know for what reason i never like this and today is my first time. and totally lost the way towards my vision and goals. is really i need to foucs on God even more this coming years. and i still remember this BMV that last time when i was in children's church as a kid, "Without ME you can do nothing" John15: 5 and i remember this BMV and i know i never foucs on God more. and I know something i have to change in my life. And thank God i message Jonathan to share my sadness to him, and he encourage me and i really thank him if not i message him. i will be still crying at home. and i went home i make a prayer.

PRAYER:
God i lift up all my sadness into Your hand, and God plaese help me to over come this problem and i dont want to stay in this problem again, and God i lift up the people around me, they will have a better relationship wtih each other, and lift up my friendship with Jackson, Yuhao and Jonathan will break up because of small problems like this time what happen. and God began to change us to become more and more like Chirst. God i pray you will take away all the bad thinking i have and change it to a good thinking of myself. because you said in Your word. "You created us in Your own image" in Jesus Name Amen

This is what i pray about, pray that all my prayer will be answer and the relationship will be strongher everytime something happen.

From
Letter To God

No comments: