Thursday, August 24, 2006

Spiritual Warfare 1

This whole week is a hardest Spiritual Warfare ever before and all most everyday i feel sad and angry(i also dont know why) and when ever i see someone i will scolding him/her and think many funny things like this person dont like me, dont want to talk to me, i talk too much, and many other things, really the devil have find something to stop me and also destory me dont want me to hold on to the upward of God, and i feel friends are withdrawing for me away and away from me that i cannot even see where are they. BUT SORRY i will fight until YOU DEVIL go away. and i need people around me to fight this war together with me and i feel the two of my best friends has withdraw from me. I hope after this war the two friends will come back to me.

I NEED YOUR PRAYER.

From
Letter To God

No comments: