Friday, August 18, 2006

Jackson Entertainment
(Episode 1)
Recently, Jackie had decided to get all u readers a new kind of entertainment so for today onwards, I will share my thoughts and give u guys a different slice of entertainement.

[Commercial Break]
For much greater entertainment, you can view my blog.
Click HERE.
My blog need a pw to access so u can actually gain my pw thu adding me in msn at:
" jacksontan1988@hotmail.com "

[Back to show]

Take some time to ponder about my life's reflections

1. I'm not into working out. My philosophy is no pain, no pain.

2. I'm in shape. Round is a shape.

3. Ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you, but when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window?

4. Ever notice that anyone driving slower than you is an idiot, but anyone going faster is a maniac?

5. You have to stay in shape. My mother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 now and we have no idea where she is.

6. Is not where you go out with that is fun, it is who you go out with then is fun.

7. Ask people why they have deer heads on their walls and they tell you it's because they're such beautiful animals. I think my wife is beautiful, but I only have photographs of her on the wall.

8. I've always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific.

9. If life is fun, then disappointment should be fun too cause they are part of life.

10. If gals can hold hands whereever they go, y can't guys do so?

Tats all for today. Hope to see u guys again for a time and session of:
"JACKSON'S ENTERTAINMENT"


So tune in next week at e same time, same web for more funky time with Jackson. (;

Love, Jackson
(Self-proclaimed best entertainer in e world)





No comments: