Friday, August 25, 2006

Spiritual Warfare 2

I still fighting the spiritual war and i this morning go school like just wake up for sleeping, and during class i scolded some of the people dont know why (SORRY). and later on i was listening to my MP3 i came to sun new song 881 and i feel better when i listen and i know i can cast all my problems to God. so i make my way back home to change and that go out to national library to do powerpoint and read more books on flash. And i saw Yuhao and friends came into the library onces they saw me they run like flash away from me and i finish my thing i try looking for them and i found them and i need to know what to said to them. and later i found them and i found them gone again. AND i feel very PISS off and i feel rejected by yuhao cos he never reply my sms and never and pick up the call. and Eu called me to forgive him and i tell her is hard to forgive someone who to this to me and she said you must forgive he cos God forgive everyone who sin and lie to HIM. I really need to take a step faith to forgive him

From
Letter to God

No comments: