Tuesday, August 15, 2006

POWER PACK day!!!!!!

WOW today was a spiritual encounter with God today during the church wilde prayer meeting. Today i cant wait to go prayer meeting today(i dont why also i feel God want to speaks to me and wants to have encounter with God today). And during the waiting for the prayer meeting to start i can already feel the presence of God in the room and my whole face feel the heat i know is not just heat and is the fire of God burnning inside me. And when the prayer meeting start with praise, i can feel the presence of God beside ME. And when come to worship i really break down and cry and i feel God is taking away fear that i have away and HE came to me like a friend and like a wind. And i really feel the presence of GOD and i dont want to leave the presence God. So i will take time to go down to POWER HOUSE very tue to pray and seek God's face. For those people who miss the prayer meeting, your really miss the presence of God, but never mind God will always with us.

God spoke to me:
"Dont give up whatever you do, keep pressing on to the calling that I have given to you. stay stronght. Remember the first Love with God and hold on to the calling I given to you, never give up. Dont think you are just a boy in children's church serving, I will bring you the greater level in serving, FOR I AM WITH YOU and whatever you do."


From
Letter to God

No comments: