Monday, August 14, 2006

Preach IT!!!!!!!!

Today is ny first time taking intro and BMV for CSL(is not my first time but i never do BMV for long time). And when i was looking at the lesson and i start praying to God. and i began to cry and i feel the presence of God is like beside me encourage me and HE tell me to pray and led hand on the kids and pray for them i began to cry and cry cos the presence is so real that i dont want to leave HIS presence cos not everytime the presence is so strongth. And i know God is just next to me. when i began to pray and ask HIM to fill me with HIS presence. And i cant wait to go Prayer meeting tomorrow to seek HIS face again and again and be in HIS presence again and again and never want to leave HIS presence.

Things to said,
1) I really miss all the o-level children's church teachers
2) I really miss all the A-level children's church teachers
3) I really miss everyone in Childrne's church when i go NS
4) I really hope to have a AA zone outing.
5) I believe God will use ME in different ways to reach out to kids
6) I really miss the fellowship with all the children's church teacher when i go NS
7) I dont want to miss the presence of God again and again, i want to hold on to the presence of God where ever i go, i want you to be ME all the time.

From
Letter To God

No comments: