Friday, August 04, 2006

Saturation (3) 4 Aug 2006

Sight... Today we do saturation like from 10am to 10.00pm. But i enjoy myself doing saturation this year. And year is the longest saturation even done before in my life!!!! and many thing happen during saturation. but we still enjoy saturation. And we went from Sengkang MRT to City Hall to take flyers to do saturation, after City Hall we went down to punggol mrt to help Jonathon to do saturation over at his area, and I believe he will grow the area and take the area to the next level. And believe he can be a great leader in children's church.

After that Jackson call me and talk to me, and i really very happy because he talk to me and share with me. And everyone is very tired, ONE thing we need to do is to ask God for more stength the serve Him in children's church. And Jackson told me he is going to close down his blog and i pray he will not close down the blog he will keep writing his blog.

From
Jackie

No comments: