Wednesday, August 23, 2006

CRY CRY DAY!!!

WOW this week i have been crying for 2 days, and i in a very hard spiritual warfare. Thank God friends around me. and still remember what happen yesterday. And today like nobody reply my sms only Clara and yuhao. he is still angry and i feel so sad when i see my friends not smsing. and i feel they are not opening to me or even to someone close. And is my fault asking them to come to National library to study. and i feel very sad. and i feel i should not call them out again later i will take them sad again. And some of the photo i taken in North Point and i saw this

GUESS WHO RULED YOUR PLANET BEFORE THE DINOSAURS?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

See for yourself
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I will be updating the blog again later tonight.

From
Letter to God

No comments: