Monday, October 02, 2006

Revelation

Children's Church is not a easy ministry! Why? Because you are raising up people who will take the world for God by storm. what is the 2 greatest Commandment??

Matthew 22: 36
"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" 37Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' 38This is the first and greatest commandment.

This verse really build me up when pastor kong preach on this yesterday. you can be in minstry for 10 over years, you will not grow because you only know how to serve and serve and you never really put God first in your life. and most of the time you only use your own stenght in the minstry and this verse will build me up, is not about the ministry but is the relationship with God and loving Him with all my heart and with all my soul and with all my mind. and some time i will feel lost but God is always there to guide me and lead me the place full of peace, love and most of He will give me friends to help me also like Jonathan, Jackson, Yuhao, Jin Hui, Anson, Bob, Nick, Yvonne and MOST OF ALL JESUS.

From
Letter TO GOD

No comments: