Monday, October 23, 2006

Fellowship at Mind Cafer!!!! Part 1

This week is the second week that i fellowship with my cell group leader and also is the first time in this year that she can fellowship with us this whole year hahahahahaha.... But i really enjoy myself fellowshipping with them, but the thing i want is to fellowership with all my best friend and also to know them even better. here are some of the photo taken in the MIND CAFER. And after fellowshipping with my cell group member i went to check attendance at town area in MAC cos got free internet access hahahahahahaha........

WHO IS IT??? Let me think... OH i know who is she, she is my cell group leader!!!!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Faster LEI we all very Hungry WE want FOOD!!!!! Dont choose already. just take any FOOD lah!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A....... cinthia WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY FOOD?????
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
More Photo

From
Letter TO GOD

No comments: