Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Blessing After Blessing!!!!

Praise The LORD!! God is so Good, you know why because God have been blessing me since last week with part-time jobs(i still can count using my hand 10 part-time jobs). most of them i turn away was i choose the better pay one. On one of the sunday Pastor Kong preach about Vision, and after the sermon he challenge everyone to give a ultra-generous offering to God and i also gave my tithe to God during that svc and i find all the money that i have and i clear all the money in my wallet. and at first i dont like giving the offering but when Pastor Kong tithe and ultra-generous offering is the key to open the blessing of God and i wanted the blessing of God so much i put all that i have into the offering. And the heaven doors is open over me and i start to receive part-time job to earn money not for myself but for the arise and build and i beileve this year i will fillfull my amount that i want to give to God.

GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!!

"Blessed Blessing" and "Multiplying Multiplication"

From
Letter TO GOD

No comments: