Friday, October 06, 2006

Everthing Will Be alright with SUPER JESUS

Is me again i know know, i like all most everyday looking at my blog, is really i have nothing to do so i began to take up blogging to spend my time. i have many things i want to share but i cant share all in one go right?? so i have to break it up to smaller part. Today i going to share What to i DONT LIKE! (hahahhahahahahah) let start now dont be shock when i began to share the list of things i DONT LIKE!

This are the following things i DONT LIKE
1. I DONT LIKE to be alone, i not the kind of people who can live alone i must have someone to talk to. or else i will start thinking of things and have throughs (hahahahhahaha)
2. I DONT LIKE people who BLOCK me in MSN and stay away from ME (hahahahhaha)
3. I DONT LIKE people who dont tell me the truth.
4. I DONT LIKE people who are LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. I DONT LIKE people who play funny jokes on me when i DONT feel the jokes is funny.

I think that all for the things i DONT LIKE. But one thing i must want said all this I DONT LIKE is a choice but the thing is are you willing to get go all the I DONT LIKE to change it to I LIKE, i hard to change but remember Everthing will Be alright with SUPER JESUS. Just run to Him and He will take you out of the world of I DONT LIKE. I know everytime i will said this but i going to said this one more time (hahahahahahha) I want to Thank God for the Best friends around me. Jonathan, Jackson, Yuhao, JinHui and Most of ALL SUPER JESUS.

From
Letter TO GOD

No comments: