Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Dreams!

This few days i have be having this dreams when i was asleep and i dont know is this just a dream or Something that i have to do. the dream go like this (abit funny but is really a dream):

I will holding the two very very nice balloon and i was enjoying playing with the balloon and after that something happen to the balloon the two balloons that is very nice and fun to play fly away together and i was looking at the balloon and i was crying, and wanted the ballooon to fly back to me but i waited very long and the balloon never fly back to me and was crying crying and i awake everytime i have this dreams.

Can someone tell me the meaning of this dreams and i really need people to help me understand this dreams that i have. And i was thinking about this some friend of my, i really know what going on between the some of them (is male and female... getting into relationship) and the Holy spirit spoke to me about the some of them. but i dont have to boldness to ask them, i fear that the two of them will be the balloon fly away together. i dont want to see this dream happen in real life. someone tell me what to do???

From
Letter TO GOD

No comments: