Friday, October 06, 2006

Everthing Will Be alright with SUPER JESUS 2

Hi i am back to blog again (hahahahahahahha) but now i going to blog about the things i LIKE. Today i going to share What to i LIKE! (hahahhahahahahah) let start now dont be shock when i began to share the list of things i LIKE!

This are the following things i LIKE!
1. I LIKE to go to Church every weekend.
2. I LIKE to go cell group meeting every week
3. I LIKE to serve God every weekend
4. I LIKE to do visitation every week
5. I LIKE to go online everyday talking to my best Friends (but sometime they are too busy haahahahahahahahahha)
6. I LIKE to talk to GOD everyday and every second of my days
7. I LIKE to sing praise and worship song to HIM
8. I LIKE to do saturation
9. I LIKE to talk
10. I LIKE to EAT!!!!!

I think that all for the things i LIKE. but remember Everthing will Be alright with SUPER JESUS. I know everytime i will said this but i going to said this one more time (hahahahahahha) I want to Thank God for the Best friends around me. Jonathan, Jackson, Yuhao, JinHui and Most of ALL SUPER JESUS.

From
Letter TO GOD

No comments: