Sunday, October 15, 2006

Bless People

Am back to blog i have been very busy working and of cos setting up my small company, still looking for better name. Still remeber the last post i post talk about J and E calling me to bless them and i was thinking to myself i dont even have alot and how to give your J and E. And it is Saturday , and this week cell group meeting start really really late and the cell group starts at 230pm and it ends around 345pm and we like rushing because i have to be to sell the FIRST album cd (hahahhahahah end up going to my room to do PPT). and after svc this is what the 3 of us is looking forward to is OUR PAY DAY!!! and i call caleb and he said he cant find the ATM and will tranfer us the money to one person and i said tranfer to J account and caleb said ok. And we went to eat at 85 bedok market and we enjoy eating and my ZS is there also. after that i was doing my quite time and God really ask me to bless the J and E with another $20 and He said when you began to bless them i will bless you even greater things in life and in spiritual life and relationship with ME and i sms J and E that i am going to bless J and E another $20. and J said he was just joking (GOD ANSWER YOUR PRAYER) and they are so happy when i said i going to bless them with $20. But i believe when i bless others, God will bless me back.

From
Letter TO GODJustify Full

No comments: