Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Lost Sheep

Today I am remind of this story in the bible talking about the lost sheep and remind of the email I send last time to all my friends and now thinking though what I said that time in my email. I was thinking why did I write about the lost sheep that time. And I remember cause that time I was really very sad and sown and that nobody is there to encourage and talk to me, but only God aloe, but I must remember something that God don’t have just one sheep but there are a lot of sheep to look after and I was thinking now can one sheep live alone without any sheep around and thinking is like in the real life if a person without friends the person will feel alone, sad, feel more rejected in the world or in the place. We also have to look at the big picture of what God wants to do in our life, God gives us friends to help each other to grow in spiritually and also in relationship with people. I know one fact that if you are lost, your friends will be worry about you. So whenever a Christian backslide the first person or the first group of people they will be shock that will be your friends. So before you think of BS or killing yourself think about who will you hurt before making the decision of BS or killing yourself. Praise the Lord hear that my area AA204 have 13 newcomers and total 32 kids came this Easter celebration. And I want to thank God for the breakthrough and bring kids into the kingdom of God.

From
Letter TO GOD

1 comment:

L1v1nG 4 JeSuS said...

Hi dude! Dun know if you will be reading this. Just wanna say that YOU can make a difference in how your life should be lived! YOU are the one who decides if you will be happy or unhappy! The whole world may not change for you, but YOU can change the whole world if YOU want to! What other ppl says doesnt matter, what truly matters is what are YOU telling yourself and what is GOD telling YOU!! Jia you Jia you ok!! I know YOU can do it! YOU will do well, if YOU want to! POSTIVE MINDSET!!! yea yea!!