Sunday, June 03, 2007

Emerge 2007 Part 2

But after yesterday svc God hit my heart and broke all the wrong things and the thinking that I have, and I cry out to God and lead me out of the thinking that I have and break the wall of depression and sadness that I will be who I am in the past happy. And many people have think that I am weak in my physical body, yeah I weak in my physical body but I know one thing, God will give me strength and He will bring me to another level of spiritual grown and I willing to give my life to die for Christ the same way Jesus die in the world to bring the soul to God. I willing to be a fool for Christ. God is always there with me, and He have also set people to encourage and help me when I feel no meaning living, and they encourage me. And times that my day is bad, they are there to make it happy. The most impact session was yesterday svc about the LOVE with God.

To come back to the first love that I have with when I first receive God into my life, and it really touch me and my life and the love to God even more. And I really want to thank God for the following people who are always there to cheer me through hard time. Jonathan, Elaine, Jackson, Zilei, Anson, Yvonne and many of you. So keep praying for me. That my relationship with God will be strengths.

From
Letter TO GOD

No comments: