Sunday, May 06, 2007

In Good or Bad

This weekend I called to come back to camp on Sunday morning 8am. And many things happen this whole weekends. For no reason I cant feet the presence of God, when I do my quiet time in my army camp room. And I feel I so death in my walk with God when I in army. And many time I feel like giving up cause I really cant feel God in the place and I was wondering God have you forsaken me in this place and leave me, were alone to go though all this thing, and many night I have cry because I cant feel God around me. So yesterday on the way back home. I was sms Jonathan and I talk to him the things that happen to me this whole week. He is always a good encourager always talk to me when I need someone to talk to. After sms yesterday I was doing my quiet time and cry again cause yesterday God spoken to me, that I have to keep walking and don’t look back at the past and God show me John 3: 16. And Jesus die for me to set me free from all the broken hearted and take away all the bad things and give me good things and a positive thinking and all the things that I think must be change from (-) to (+). And I must look at the good slide of the army life, and the things that are going to come, so I must hold on to the calling of God and never let the bad things stop me from going toward the calling of God have given to me.

From
Letter TO GOD

No comments: