Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I'M back to blog

heLOW!!!

My friends i'm to blog (hahahahhaah) i think i have not blog for 2 months, cos i'm in army camp and many things have happen during army last 2 months. And i have go though alot of up and down by myself in the camp. Many people backsilde from church before they cant face the really fact in army bad things will happen to them, but they think that they will not leave God during the 2 year serving in NS. And many of the time, they are taken away and blined by the things of the world and never want to overcome and cross over. And many time they will feel bored and tried cos no one is there to encourage them to keep walking in the LORD. and they choose to follow the world, and they find no meaning in christ, so they backsilde from the LORD and go to the world and they think they will find themselves peace and fun. but no they find problems and problems when they leave the LORD. And thank GOD i got a church that really cares, loves and encourage me to love GOD and love Jesus in times of problem and not just keep it to myself but i have to learn to share with my friends and leaders that is set for me to help me to grow. Thanks to Jonathan, Elaine, Jackson, Anson, Wai Sum, Mei Xiu, Michelle, Xiu Yuan and many other in children's church that cares about me.

from
Letter TO GOD

No comments: