Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Went Out With Friends

Today is a very tried and sad day i feel very stress up and sad about somethings and i want to meet some of my best friends Jonathan, Elaine, Yuhao and of cos MX. and today alone i cant really do anything well and what ever things i do, nobody will care to listen and talk to me and give me feedback about the poster and i feel so sad and hopeness, like no one is there to encourage me, but i was wrong! i sms jonathan, elaine, yuhao and MX they really encourage me. and i sms a very stupid things to jonathan. "Pray that God will take me up to heaven as fast as possible" jonathan reply, something that i dont want to say. lets put this aside keep on walking. there are some of the picture taken today by my phone.

MX, Elaine, Yuhao and Jonathan my friends!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

this is my second time people take picture for me!! and will not be the last
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There all for today i will update again tomorrow
From
Letter TO GOD

No comments: