Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Are You my Best FRIENDS?????

I think on Monday i have alot of project to do and i feel very upset of myself why can i forget the dead line of the the project and my teacher lost the trust in me and all my classmate look down on me and i feel many people look down on me i feel my friends also but i know God give me friends to help me and encourage me and i that day very very down i cant really think about anything and i just do what i use to do sms my best friend jonathan and this is the first time i sms elaine also i know i very bad i sms a sister and ask her to encourage me and i want to say sorry to her and also jonathan, and while talking to them through sms and doing my project and the good thing is, i have already finish half of the projact within 1 hours and i stop and rest and i go back to my project tomorrow and within 1 hours i finish my project during the 2 day. Praise The Lord. and the main thing is the encourage and care from jonathan and elaine. i know i dont elaine very long but i know she will be a very good friends and also best friend to me. And a gift from me, i have done 4 angel clay for them,

4 colours choose one LOVE, JOY, HOPE and PEACE
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

From
Letter TO GOD

No comments: