Saturday, November 11, 2006

I'm BACK!!!!!!!

Sorry for not updating the blog i am very busy this few weeks have been working in Active Intelligence Michael and Lena company, so unable to update my blog. this few weeks i have done alot of things like last sunday i went to have my hair cut and also went for shopping with timothy and Gary. i brought alot of things like new t-shirt, new jacket, new jeans and going to dye my hair but not fully dye my hair but some part only (hahhahahahaah) if you want to see the make over of Jackie please look for me if you can (wahhahahahhaha). some of the picture taken this few weeks.

on my way the shopping Handsome right???
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is the second after my hair cut
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

More picture will come

From
Letter TO GOD

No comments: