Wednesday, November 22, 2006

This Week sigh.............

Aiya this week is a very bad week sia. and i feel very bored and tried at the same time and i need people encourage and even find people to talk to. and at the same time i dont want to disturb my best friend too much and i dont want them to be stress up by me and i spend time talking to God and i hear nothing from God and i dont know why i just cant hear from God this week. and i believe my faith is not there thats why God never speak to me. but i never want to give up so i must keep on praying and talk to God with FAITH. and this week is Anson and winnie wedding am so happy that they are going to merry. But the thing is anson is be away for 3 weeks and i will be helping zilei to do visitation that means i have to do two days of visitation. and is very very trieding but i put my trust in HIM.

From
Letter TO GOD

No comments: