Friday, December 28, 2007

Second Day of my leave

Wow.... this my second day of leave and most of the time i spend sleeping and going online..... but today abit different i have to go do visitation for zilei group... cos as you read yesterday post, she went oversea for teacher exchange (so good i want to go too) but is ok..... i shall stay in singapore to serve God hahahahahhaha even more.... yesterday was very different day for me.... that i have nobody to really listen to me and feel the way feel tried after serving for all 7 childrens church svc....... i think this is a very very stretch christmas for me.... and for most of us but we still go though the rush timing during this christmas...... today the plan for me is as follow:

3:00pm to 6:00pm - Go walk walk around AMK and Compress Point......
6:00pm to 6:30pm - have a good Dinner by myself hahahahah so i can enjoy the food myself......
6:30pm to 9:00pm - Do visitation......
9:30pm - Home sweet Home......

This my plan for today..... if you wnat you can join me to have dinner but if can i like to have dinner by myself......


From
Letter TO GOD

No comments: