Thursday, December 27, 2007

First day of my leave

Sigh....... first day of my leave i spend the day whole sleeping and try to go out with friends but none of them reply my message i think they are super busy doing their calling and also doing their visitation..... wow zilei going oversea again and have help her to cover her area for her.... and i super tired and dry in my spirit after serving for i think 7 svc and i attend 1 main svc.... and hope that i can spend more time with my best friends.... and also my aa zone FAMILY..... really this year christmas i feel a different kind of christmas i use to have a born and a disappointed christmas that i will have scolding and rejected by people and lost of FAMILY love that i want it so much that i cant find it any more.....


From
Letter TO GOD

No comments: