Sunday, June 03, 2007

Emerge 2007 Part 1



This week is our youth Conference EMERGE 2007, where all the youth will come together to set a revival in their campus. And this year emerge is a bit different from the past few years, this year we have all competition and games for the youth to show their talent. And this year theme is “I CAN DO ALL THINGS” and also this year I in army cant join any competition, I want to thank God that I manage to come for all the session only for the final night that I have to book in at 2030, but is ok. I enjoy myself in this year emerge. Many things have change my view of not just serving the Lord but is also LOVING the Lord, and we must always trust in God and do it with God strength and not by own strength to do the things of God.

As many people know that I have suffer in depression and have a through of ending my life and many people say that I cannot do things well and when ever I do something for them, they never say even a thank you. And after 1 June 2007 night session I was reminded by God in the svc I broke down before God and start to cry, cause I in the past don’t understand the meaning of Love and I always think that I am not loveable in my own family, church people and in camp.

No comments: