Sunday, July 20, 2014

Back to Blogging Again

After so many year haven been writing blog. And I have decided to write again. At the same time also to work out my english.

Today is a tired day... morning rush to do transport, duty, service (when people feel that I not helping) and just 1 service people have so many thing to say..... then MIC class done LED... and then went to down to orchard to celebrate birthday....

And sometime I really just don't want to be there.... cause sometime the word of somebody may just cursh me.... and today I have already curshed a lot of time.... and I feel that I going back to the cycle that I don't want to remember but somebody must just said 1 word to hurt me.... and this few month I have to hurt deeply. ... and time I must don't want to the fellowship and just go home after service... becuase I don't want to be hurt deeply again.

And I don't wish and I don't want to have see feeling... and many people just speak without thinking.... and it hurt me....

Oh God please take all rhe negative though that I have.... and I stand in the positiob of yourbpromise and the word. You say in the bible "for I havr bot given you spirit of fear but given you the spirit of sound mind... and God let me put aside this though and also I give up the person that person hurt me so much in Your hands...
In Jesus name.. Amen

Best Regards
LETTER TO God

No comments: