Friday, February 05, 2010

MY Last Day in my WP Store

Huh... I pray that Monday will come fast... that i can leave the WP store and move to my new office place... :)

And PTL i can start serving in Children's church ministry again... (SO SO HAPPY)

Huh... back today blog... Today i have been sleeping the whole day till 6pm... i wake up and found that there is no food :( but never mind i eating my lunch cum dinner at my work place...

i have watching the video shown in my last blog that is TODAY!! hahahaha.... i still watch that now... i wonder i that i can be someone like him that can dance and sing... But i happy with who i am... but i have a hidden talent that i LOVE to sing to Music and think of ways to make the music sound alive with that kind of dance step (of because the dance step is not from me, i cant dance but i can plan people to plan to what i plan)

i also love to see my work see in all around the world, and be someone that God created me to be..YES and Amen.

From
Letter TO GOD

No comments: