Saturday, February 10, 2007

Chinese New Year!!!

WOW!!! Time really flys, less than 1 week to Chinese New Year. and i haven 
even buy my chinese new year cloths is ok i going to buy it tomorrow after 
prayer meeting. And  i really want to change the way i show myself so i really need people to go shopping with me tomorrow and i have only $50 to spend on this year because i going in army soon so no point buying so many cloths. yah so maybe i will be calling jonathan, jackson and gangs out to buy chinese new year cloths. hahahahaahh. talking about army i have 4 more weeks to army and i really want to spend time with my family and besst friends. and i really going to miss all of you guys, remember to keep me in prayer that i will be strong in NS.

P.S. to Jonathan, Elaine and Jackson meet your for dinner after i go into NS.


From
Letter TO GOD

No comments: