Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Through Year 2006 Part 2

first i get into rejection and many time i will feel that i am not
good to be jonathan and jackson friend, a later on i get into
depression and many time i will feel like ending my life and the walk
with God, and many thing came back to my mind fresh through my mind
and one of the thing that leave a print in my mind is that people are
always there to cheat me and i will always not want to forgive them,
later on i get bitter with Jonathan why? because he is helping wai
sum to look after a group. and i always said to myself people cannot
be trusted they always there to cheat you. and my heart slowly
becoming harder and harder that i will not people to close to me.

during one of pastor kong preaching in anger management, and he said
some that really hit my heart and my mind hard. that is do not sub-
press everything in your heart and not build a wall around heart, and
when i began to listen i hear Holy Spirit moving in me and during the
altar call i break down in tears and began to cry down to God to hit
down the wall that i have build over the years, and ask God for a new
heart, and later on Pastor kong give another altar call anyone who
are bitter, or there is someone that you cannot forgive what they
have done to you in the pass. and he want us to speak out the name of
the people who you are bitter about and people that you cannot
forgive, and i take a long time to said out their name. when i was
worshipping God after i say out the name God spoke to me said go to
the people who you have bitterness and to people who you cannot forgive.

No comments: